UK Schools & Colleges Database
contains more than 31,000 UK state and independent Schools and Colleges
Including over 28,000 UK School, College and University Websites
Includes the 118 new Academies opened in March 2015
Search by Geographical County
schools & colleges websites
Our unique new Website Tours allow comparison of school websites across LEA areas.
Now, for the first time, heads, webmasters and LEA chiefs can check on the competition.
. . . Can't Find your School? . . . Read our tips.
- Some schools might be listed with The at the beginning of the name.
e.g. Priory School might be listed as The Priory School ... and vice-versa.
- Some schools may or may not be listed prefixed with their place name:
e.g. Northfields St Andrew's Primary School ...
- For Genealogists; Schools closed down or merged: Records of closed schools are held by the Local Education Authority for that area. Very old records will be stored in the Local Record Office.
- Schools which have changed their name can usually be found at the original address by doing a postcode search.
- School has no website or has closed down!
The most certain way of getting in touch with your old school is to look it up on Friends Reunited. Not only will you find people from your old school, but probably your old class. This can work even for schools closed many years ago.
- Google: If all else fails Google may come up with some references to the school; but you would have started your search on Google anyway, wouldn't you.
Looking for a New School for your kids?
- The primary point of contact if you are looking for a school in a new area is the Local Education Authority (LEA or LA) ... see our list of LEA Websites.
- Find your LEA website on our list of LEA Websites.
- or use our Maps to find your LEA.
- Find the Education section of the council website; they will usually have maps and/or lists of schools with details of how to apply, etc.
- Try this website for getting the right school for your kids: Get the Right School
UK Schools Postal Addresses Database
The Schools Mailserver™ UK Schools & Colleges Postal Address Database which powers this website, is maintained and developed by Deepspace Web Services Ltd.
Licenced copies of the postal address database and regional and other subsets are available from our online shop at www.schoolspostoffice.co.uk
UK Schools Email Addresses Database
Schools email marketing options can be found on the Schools Mailserver™ site at: